Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sheriff Joe Arpaio & Rick Perry Connected to Haley Barbour's Good Ole Boy Network



"Republicans who have chosen to associate with the birthers have done their party and their country a disservice," National Review

Read the editorial
My name is Sharyn Bovat and people connected to Joe Arpaio jailed me 3 times.
I’m a whistleblower who spoke out against deals that involved Haley Barbour and I think it’s time for Mr. Arpaio to retire.
It's coming out that the DOE fraud is connected to "buddies" of Mr. Arpaio. Also, the death of Margaret Lesher (Arpaio investigated) and Sonny Bono are "most likely" connected
In fact I was asked in 1994 to go to a Barry Goldwater Birthday party, I got an odd call saying “don’t go to Maricopa”…. that was "creepy" I had a similar call before I "thought" I was going to Rio in the late 80's.
When my friend Mark Silverman asked me in August 2011 about a trip to Sedona (this was right before SOLYNDRA went bankrupt) the first thing I did was “look at a map” happily the golf trip would NOT be in Maricopa…. we never went because Kate Marymont at Gannett told Mark to come back to Gannett leaving the Tennessean without an editor for MANY months.
It was recently confirmed to me (not by Silverman) that DOE fraud is WHY Kate wanted Mark back.

http://www.gillespierove2012.com/DC_Pillow_Talk.html
Some people think Kate wanted to Save Mark's marriage. www.sorrysilverman.com




That's ridicules. Mark and I had an agreement.... I get to be a pallbearer at his funeral...kind of like Mitterrand's deal.

Did you know that Gannett has a big paper in Arizona?
Anyway a juicer deal that the one I had with Silverman is the “deal” Haley Barbour made with Rahm Emanuel
From Marks reaction I KNEW that Ed Gillespie knew NOTHING about it. Then when the guy connected to Mr. Rove met with me I figured out he too was not aware. Although, I did get the impression that Mr. Rove wanted to win the Senate and keep control of the RNC until 2016 (Jeb). Still I believe the “twisted” deal to have Barbour be the nominee and retain control of the RNC was ALL “Good Ole Boy”.
When a death threat I received was traced to Austin (the local police ignored it) and when a Herman Cain campaign called me as a source on who leaked the information from the Perry campaign on Mr. Cain (in reference to the sex scandal) .... I learned that Cain was just naive and that Perry was the Good Ole Boy #2 choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment