Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NISSAN Whistleblower Finds out ONLY about 20 Leafs Sold in MN. NISSAN Took Orders for Over 18 Months.. Spent a LOT of Money Marketing it. Sharyn Bovat Told Leaf Sales in TN Most Likely NMAC... Employees are Being "More Than" Encouraged to Drive Leafs and Some Dont Want to...


“Nissan will unveil the upgraded 2013 Leaf in December when it begins producing the car in Smyrna, Tenn. Nissan won $1.4 billion in Energy Department loans in January 2010 to build batteries and up to 150,000 electric vehicles annually in the United States…..Buyers in Minnesota had been waiting for 18 months until it went on sale recently. As a result, Minnesotans have had the highest daily volume buyers of the Leaf in recent days, Perry said….”dshepardson@detnews.com  (202) 662-8735
The Leaf sales in TN are "most likely"sold to NMAC

President Obama's budget ups the $7500 tax credit to $10,000 because he wants to say he tried. The car is a FAILURE... Get Nissan to say how many they really sold. Also some fleet sales are done using almost at 100% taxpayer funds. www.gillespierove2012.com

After reading the article above in the Detroit News I did some research and called the NISSAN dealer in Minnisota.In Minnesota they’ve ONLY sold via "pre order" about 20 Leafs.
What is NISSAN’s daily volume?
Sharyn Bovat spoke to Riley & Jim at Feldman Nissan: I told them I might be moving to Woodbury Minnesota (which is true if someone from Woodbury wants to hire me.... it's a nice community :) 615-415-6675) I said I was thinking about getting a Leaf and they told me to expect a YEAR wait.
Jim said in about 45 days there pre order Leafs come in….getting the # of pre orders was tough BUT I got an approx. # I said "I heard that they were getting 20" and Jim sounded a bit surprised that I knew the number and said yeah… “about 20”. then he said they expect the SAME amount next year. Riley said she did not know when EV's would be realistic since the charging stations are not set up.
YES!!! Riley said it’s a LONG way from being realistic….Feldman NISSAN taped the phone call was tape recorded for quality purposes…Maybe you should get it.  Both Riley and Jim were professional and If I ever take a job in Woodbury Minnesota I would be happy to buy a car from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment