Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Governor Haslam...... Please Ask Your Friends in Congress to have NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn Tesify Under Oath About Iran Contra and Lockerbie....Thank You


On Saturday night a Scottish newspaper published an ENTIRE 800+ report from the Scottish Court equivalent & the report mentions a CIA agent that I had written on my blog. The report also mentions that Iran NOT Libya might be responsible for the bombing of Pan Am flight 103. The government report that up until now has not been released for National Security reasons basically vindicates the Lockerbie bomber.

It has NOT been in the American press. Why

While reading the report I discovered I might have spent time with Nabil who was mentioned in the section of Robert Baer. This was in Kuwait in 1992 He might be the man mentioned in the report that was the assistant to a Palestinian guy who was given money by the Iranian Guard to blow up the airplane in retaliation for an Iranian plane that previous went down (an accident). It's the eye for an eye concept.


The man I met in Kuwait City was Palistinian, named Nabil, he knew the Lebanese man that I had met in Bahrain who was part of the Lockerbie “cover up”. Nabil’s profession was currency trading. For the record it might have nothing to do with Lockerbie; it might just be a coincidence. The one common factor is that ALL parties (Nabil in Kuwait, the “journalist” from Lebanon that I had met in Bahrain and another ALL knew some of the same people… in the state department).

I've been silent for almost 20 years, Oliver North told me to be loyal to my county and to I worked for and I was, Only did I speak when I faced "trumped up" charges made by people connected to former CIA in TN courts.

Since I’ve been jailed three times for a misdemeanor after enduring 19months of court appearances, being slandered and the humiliation of the accusation. Court transcripts show that I was the #2 Security Risk for NISSAN. I was just a relocation consultant?

I believe NISSAN has put my life through a legal hell because corp. security was “covering up” the tracks for the CEO Carlos Ghosn. A man that I’ve sent letters to members of Congress asking that he testify under oath to what he knows about Iran Contra and the Lockerbie Cover Up.

Mr. Carlos Ghosn worked at the tire company Michelin and got a big promotion in the Iran Contra era. Mr. Carlos Ghosn got a big promotion again at Michelin in 1990
Michelin hires former CIA/NISSAN hires former CIA.



The relationship with the CIA and Michelin goes back to the Vietnam War. America initially went to Vietnam to help our ally France.


The reason WHY the French started to the fight back so hard when the Vietnamese wanted their independence was to protect their the lucrative rubber tree crop. When the French “pulled out” we stayed in “lots” of defense contractors had invested in equipment to be used in the war so there needed to be a war.


America lost a LOT of American troops. When Kennedy was President it got more complicated he and his wife were “pro France” and they wanted to help the French economy. Michelin (a French company) started investing heavily in Brazil and they relocated their rubber tree industry to the South American nation.

Rubber trees take a long time to grow so to ensure the Vietnamese would NOT profit from the “former Michelin” plantations that were abandoned in Vietnam Agent Orange was ordered by the Kennedy Administration.

The problem is global greed. Once one cover up is exposed you’ve opened up a “whole can of worms.”

If your wondering HOW I learned about a lot of this: My grandfather was in Naval intelligence, my mom did "research/courier" during the Vietnam War & my dad worked at a CIA airline. This is where it gets "complicated" my biological father could be his boss who owned World Airways. My dad died of lung cancer in "83" in "84" his boss died of lung cancer, Ed Daly's friend the publisher of the Contra Costa Times (personal friend of Ronald Reagan) Dean Lesher took me in under his wing and I did research. Because of my "pedigree" I got to spend time with "others" that had pedigrees (get it).

Mark Silverman is a top executive with Gannett vetted me: msilverm@gannett.com

Yesterday it dawned on me that "if" they were gonna kill me then it would have already been done.

FYI Margaret Lesher the wife of Dean Leasher died in a mysterious 3am swimming accident: She knew a LOT more that I (4 layers protected me) and I do NOT know who those people were. It's time to either do a FULL investigation or "admit" that an investigation is TOO dangerous and would hurt the images of too many nations.

FYI- I do not know whether or not Megrahi played a role in the bombing or not.

Sharyn Bovat

No comments:

Post a Comment