Sunday, April 29, 2012

How Much Abuse Must a Whistleblower Suffer BEFORE Bill Haslam Steps In?

Www.NissanWhistleBlower.com

below is from an email:

Sorry to take so long to respond- In June 2009 i was identified by Nissan HR/corp. Services as the companies #2 security risk (globally & it's in court documemts) Nissan executives were worried because i learned of fraud being done with taxpayer money. information was sent out in June 2009 to ALL offices and that made me unemployable in Tennessee as a professional. Then when i blogged about it (after they harassed me) they swore out warrants and had me arrested 3 times.

In the winter of 2009 I was told they hired ex CIA to assist the CEO in maintaining corp. Control. In spring 2009 they accused me of using an "alias" when working for them (i was using my daughter's dad's name). I have not done work for cia/political operatives since 1993. It's ridicules! All that was done because they feared me only because I did "low level" research for Reagan's people (During Iran Contra & the Lockerbie cover up).

I'm really stressed. Because so many of my constitutional rights were violated i have to fight this with all my energy. These people terrify me.

***Mark Silverman STILL calls me almost everyday. I told the TRUTH***

Sonny Bono and Margaret Lesher's deaths are "most likely" connected to people who Tennessee gave a LOT of ECD cash to.

Sir are YOU going to make sure the next corporations "solicited" to TN are NOT connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. One of my blogs viewers
Shared info with me that NISSAN does.

Have a Great Day!
Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment